The Chip in for Mary Potter Golf Day is a fantastic event raising vital funds for palliative patients and their families in South Australia.
To date $704,859 has been raised to support Mary Potter Hospice and regional communities.
Key features of the day include:
- 18 holes at the magnificent Grange Golf Club
- golf carts included for every team
- breakfast, food on course and sit down lunch in the clubroom
- wine, beer and soft drinks all day
- great prizes to be won for ‘Best team score’, ‘Runner up team score’, ‘Straightest drive’, ‘Longest drive’ and ‘Nearest the pin’
- Your chance to win a car in the ‘Hole in one’ competition
- Guest speaker during lunch
- Raffle, brief live auction and silent auction in support of the Mary Potter Foundation.
Chip In for Mary Potter has the goal of being the best corporate golf day in South Australia. We aim to ensure that all players have a great experience with first class hospitality, while raising valuable funds for palliative care.
We hope to see you there.